How do I notify the Transportation Department of an address change?

Posted by:

Contact the appropraite building registrar to prove residency. The registrar will process the required paperwork and notify tranportation residency has been completed.  Transportation staff will contact the parent/guardian with the students busing infromation.  Please allow 3 business days for processing.