Warren Township High School offers over 60 activities including open membership, academic honorary, IHSA competitive, regional competitive, performing arts, fine arts, and service organizations. Open membership activities can be attended at any point in the year and are open to all students. Additionally, we have clubs or teams that require tryouts, nominations, class enrollment, or committed attendance. All student participants are required to follow the Activity Code of Conduct set forth by the Board of Education.
Students are encouraged to listen to morning announcements, read the posted announcements online or in the building, preview the TV's at either campus, contact sponsors, or visit the website to find out information regarding meeting dates and times.
WTHS provides shuttle buses after school that run from campus to campus to allow students to attend practices and meetings. Transportation is also provided for clubs that have competitions at other schools. Unfortunately, we do not have buses that take students home after meetings.
Click on any activity below for additional information:
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Council for Exceptional Children (CEC)
- Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
- Future Doctors of America (FDA)
- Health Occupations Students of America (HOSA)
- Math Team (Mathletes)
- Mother Earth's Concerned Citizens (MECS)
- Muslim Student Association (MSA)
- National Honor Society (NHS)
- Students of Service (S.O.S. Almond)
- Students of Service (S.O.S. O'Plaine)
- Tabletop Gaming Club (TGC)
- Warren Wellness Ambassadors
- Future Latino Leaders Avanza
- Scholastic Bowl
- American Red Cross Club
- Art Club
- Astronomy Club
- French Club
- International Club