Human Resources takes care of the people in our district.
- We communicate about employment opportunities.
- We make sure our employees are correctly licensed to work in Illinois public schools.
- We manage our employee benefits programs.
- We work through and support employees for specific issues.
- We verify employment for other organizations.
- We maintain employee transcripts and personnel files.
Warren Township High School is an equal-opportunity employer.
Per Board Policy 5:10, the District shall provide equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of their race; color; creed; religion; national origin; sex; sexual orientation; age; ancestry; marital status; arrest record; military status; order of protection status; unfavorable military discharge; citizenship status provided the individual is authorized to work in the United States; use of lawful products while not at work; being a victim of domestic or sexual violence; genetic information; physical or mental handicap or disability, if otherwise able to perform the essntial functions of the job with reasonable accomodation; pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions; credit history, unless a satisfactory credit history is an established bona fide occupational requirement of a particular position; or other legally protected categories. No one will be penalized solely for his or her status as a registered qualifying patient or a registered designated caregiver for purposes of the Compassionate Use of Medical Cannabis Pilot Program Act, 410 ILCS 130/.