2020 Alternative Graduation Plan and Celebration
- The 2020 Senior Class Board slideshow will be released on our website at 8:20 a.m.
- We will host a drive-thru “parade-style” graduation celebration at our Almond Campus throughout the day to celebrate our graduates. We ask that families allow one vehicle per graduate and attend during their time (times listed below) based on their last name to help with traffic flow in our parking lot. We are planning for the following activities:
- Allowing our staff, friends, family, community members, and classmates an opportunity to cheer on our graduates.
- Graduates have their photo taken in their cap and gown, honor cords, etc.
- Graduates have their name read while “crossing a stage” with their diploma cover.
- Our virtual/video commencement ceremony will be released that evening on our website.
- We ask that our families take time to celebrate and honor their graduate(s) on this day in their own unique format and post on social media using #WeAreWarren.
- We will advertise and ask all of our families, friends, neighbors, and local communities to join our celebration to recognize and honor the Class of 2020 by stepping outside to cheer for them at 8:20 p.m. on July 12 for “20” seconds.
Cap & Gown/Announcement Orders
Warren Township High School works directly with Jostens for graduation announcements, caps and gowns, and other Class of 2020 merchandise created by Jostens. Our school representative is Mr. Brian Walter. Along
with Jostens, we will communicate important ordering dates and information throughout the school year.
If you haven't already placed your order, you can order directly through the Jostens website. Click here to be directed to their website.
If you have any questions for Jostens, you can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them directly at 847-818-8419.
Visual Image Photography will photograph your student's diploma portrait against a backdrop just before walking across the stage at this year's Graduation ceremony. All images will be posted online for view and purchase 3-5 days after Graduation. To view & purchase photos, go to www.vipis.com. Type in the name of your School and click on the Graduation tile. Enter the student’s full name and an email address. This will bring up your student’s Diploma Portrait as well as the Graduation candids, a link to your Senior Portraits and access to event photos from this past year at WTHS. All print orders are sent directly to the address entered at checkout. Questions? Contact Visual Image Photography at email@example.com or 262-375-4457.