Commencement Ceremony 2020
Warren's Commencement Ceremony for 2020 will be held at the Sears Centre on Sunday, May 17, 2020, at 11:00 a.m.
Cap & Gown/Announcement Orders
Warren Township High School works directly with Jostens for graduation announcements, caps and gowns, and other Class of 2020 merchandise created by Jostens. Our school representative is Mr. Brian Walter. Along
with Jostens, we will communicate important ordering dates and information throughout the school year.
If you haven't already placed your order, you can order order directly through the Jostens website. Click here to be directed to their website.
If you have any questions for Jostens, you can e-mail them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them directly at 847-818-8419.
Important Dates for 2020
- Wednesday, March 31 - Jostens Announcement Order Delivery during lunch periods in the gallery
- Thursday, April 1 - Jostens Announcement Order Delivery during lunch periods in the gallery
- Monday, May 11-Last Day for Seniors if no finals being taken
- Tuesday, May 12-Last Day for Seniors needing to take final(s)
- Thursday, May 14–Cap & Gown Distribution-Almond Campus from 8:00-11:00 a.m.
- Thursday, May 14–Graduation Practice-Almond Campus at 3:00 p.m.
- Sunday, May 17-Commencement Ceremony-Sears Centre at 11:00 a.m.
Visual Image Photography will photograph your student's diploma portrait against a backdrop just before walking across the stage at this year's Graduation ceremony. All images will be posted online for view and purchase 3-5 days after Graduation. To view & purchase photos, go to www.vipis.com. Type in the name of your School and click on the Graduation tile. Enter the student’s full name and an email address. This will bring up your student’s Diploma Portrait as well as the Graduation candids, a link to your Senior Portraits and access to event photos from this past year at WTHS. All print orders are sent directly to the address entered at checkout. Questions? Contact Visual Image Photography at email@example.com or 262-375-4457.
Click here to view candids from the Class of 2019 Ceremony.