Our school is utilizing the FD MealPlanner platform as a tool to provide families with easy access to weekly menus as well as nutritional data and allergen information. FD MealPlanner also allows you to view the ingredients of each meal in real-time and combine multiple menu items together to see total nutritional content.
Scan the QR code above to download the FD MealPlanner app or visit www.fdmealplanner.com and search for Warren Township High School to get started.
For more information, watch this video overview: FDMealPlanner Video Overview
Welcome to a new school year and an exciting time of growth and learning! We are committed to providing a nutritious dining program that is designed to fuel our students with a variety of wholesome and great-tasting options. Our unique partnership with Quest Food features the following program highlights:
- Scratch-Made Food: High-quality, whole ingredients that are made-to-order using the freshest ingredients and chef-crafted recipes.
- Menu Variety: Seasonal and regional ingredients, local and global food concepts, and a variety of vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options.
- Responsibly-Sourced: High standards for sourcing, including milk without any added growth hormones, cage-free eggs, sustainable seafood and USDA-certified proteins.
- Localized Approach: A program that is tailored to our school community, gathering continued feedback from parents and students to meet our needs
Quest Food is committed to offering a variety of wholesome options daily, with meals featuring lean proteins, whole grains, healthy fats, and fresh fruits and vegetables. Our recipes are chef-crafted and led by scratch-made cooking techniques, with nutritional needs and flavor always top of mind. Sustainability and quality standards drive how we source ingredients, purchasing local whenever possible and never serving trans fats, MSG or other harmful ingredients to our students.
We are proud to serve:
- Produce that is fresh, fresh-frozen or packed in 100% juice or water.
- Cage-free eggs and milk that is free of added growth hormones.
- High-quality beef, chicken, and other proteins that are USDA-certified.
- Whole grain, vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and allergen-friendly options.
- Sustainable seafood that follows the Marine Stewardship Council guidelines.
To learn more about Quest Food, please visit our corporate website at www.questfms.com.
Food Service Welcome Video
Allergens & Icons
Icons for the top nine allergens are visible in our dining areas at points of service and also listed with individual menu item descriptions in FD MealPlanner. If your student needs further assistance, please contact the Food Service Director for more information and to discuss a meal plan. Our full allergen statement can be found at www.questfms.com/allergens.
We cannot eliminate the risk of cross-contact or guarantee that any item is free of allergens due to the nature of our kitchens and our reliance on suppliers for accurate information.
Our kitchens are allergy aware, not allergy free.
Icons for 9 major allergens are Crustacean Shellfish, Eggs, Fish, Milk, Peanuts, Sesame, Soybeans, Tree Nuts and Wheat:
Wordware is our payment software system, allowing students to get through the line quickly and parents to add dining funds, receive notifications, view balances and replenish accounts with ease.
Scan to visit www.WordwareInc.com to register and add funds to your account.
Download the Wordware app or visit www.wordwareinc.com.
Select Family Login from the homepage. To register, select Click Here to Begin our Setup Process and follow the prompts. You will be asked for a Family ID, pin, or Family Key, which are all provided by the school district. If you already have an account with Wordware, simply enter your username and password.
Link your selected payment method to easily add funds or replenish accounts. We encourage all parents to set up auto-replenish and low balance alerts. To add funds, log in and select Add Funds from the homepage, or select the Need to Add Funds to my Family's Account quick link. Follow the prompts to add funds to your student's account.
Contact Wordware support at