Registration 2021-22 School Year
Welcome future and returning Blue Devils!
An email has been sent to students and parents/guardians with instructions on how to complete the online registration process for your student(s). Follow the link to view the letter in English or Spanish
Before you begin, please take a few moments to gather the items you will need to complete your registration.
- Proof of Residency - Incoming freshmen, students with a change of address, students registering with an affidavit, and students who are new to District 121 will need to provide proof of residency documentation. Each item must include your name, current address, current date and be legible. Our proof of residency policy which includes a complete list of acceptable residency items can be found here. Please read carefully. You will need to provide one item from Category I AND two items from Category II.
- Incoming Freshmen - You will need to provide a physical, immunization records and dental records, all dated within one year of 8/31/2021. Freshmen new to Gurnee schools also need to provide a copy of their birth certificate.
- Incoming Seniors - Updated immunization records including the Meningitis A (Menactra) vaccine. English Version Spanish Version
- Transfer students - 9th grade or most recent physical and immunization records, dental records, birth certificate, custody paperwork (if applicable) and Special Education information (if applicable).
- Contact information for your student's emergency contacts.
**All items can be uploaded to the registration page as a .pdf, or .jpeg or can be emailed to the registrars at firstname.lastname@example.org (O’Plaine 9th & 10th grade) or email@example.com (Almond 11th & 12th grade)**