About Warren Township High School District 121
Warren Township High School District 121 is a comprehensive four-year high school with an enrollment of approximately 4,200 students. The school district covers over fifty square miles and includes all or part of Beach Park, Gages Lake, Grandwood Park, Grayslake, Gurnee, Millburn, Old Mill Creek, Park City, Third Lake, Wadsworth, Waukegan and Wildwood. WTHS is one high school district with two campuses. Each campus houses two grade levels. The O'Plaine Campus generally houses 9th and 10th grades and the Almond Campus generally houses 11th and 12th grades.
Maximize the growth and achievement of every student through rigor, support and innovation
We believe that student growth and achievement are maximized when:
- The school community focuses its collaborative efforts on continuous improvement
- Both rigor and support are infused throughout student programs and staff development
- Data and best practices drive decision-making throughout the school community
- Students and staff drive creative thinking and innovation
- Students demonstrate responsibility and take active ownership of their learning
- The school provides inviting learning environments that are both safe and secure
- We unleash the power of our inclusive and diverse culture
Royal Blue and Old Gold
Home of the Blue Devils
The word is fight, fight, fight for Warren High; Let every loyal Warrenite sing.
The word is fight, fight, fight for Warren High, til the walls and rafters ring -rah, rah!
Come on and cheer, cheer, cheer for Warren High; We’re gonna cheer until we hear the final gun!
The word is fight, fight, fight for Warren High; Until the game is won!