Warren Township High School District 121 is a comprehensive four-year high school with an enrollment of approximately 3,800 students.
The school district covers over fifty square miles and includes all or part of Beach Park, Gages Lake, Grandwood Park, Grayslake, Gurnee, Millburn, Old Mill Creek, Park City, Third Lake, Wadsworth, Waukegan and Wildwood.
WTHS is one high school district with two campuses.
- Each campus houses two grade levels.
- The O'Plaine Campus generally houses 9th and 10th grades.
- The Almond Campus generally houses 11th and 12th grades.
Main Phone: 847-662-1400
- Almond Campus: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- O'Plaine Campus: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00p.m.
- District Office: 7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Transportation Center: 7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Color variations allow for variety while focusing on well established school colors.
Dark Cornflower Blue 3
Dark Yellow 1
Dark Blue 3
Dark Blue 2
Dark Yellow 1
Dark Gray 3
Dark Gray 2
Two main fonts signify a balance between tradition and innovation.
Source Serif (Semibold) is used as the logo typeface and is used as a headings font.
- Google - Source Serif Pro (Semibold 600) (link)
- Canva - Source Han Serif KR (Semibold)
- AI - Source Serif Variable
- Alternative: Times New Roman
Montserrat font is used for communication and copy as well as when different styles are needed (bold, thin, italic).
Google - Montserrat (link)
Canva - Montserrat
AI - Montserrat
- Alternative: Verdana
Seals, Logos, and Icons should not be modified from their original format.
The word is fight, fight, fight for Warren High; Let every loyal Warrenite sing.
The word is fight, fight, fight for Warren High, til the walls and rafters ring -rah, rah!
Come on and cheer, cheer, cheer for Warren High; We’re gonna cheer until we hear the final gun!
The word is fight, fight, fight for Warren High; Until the game is won!