The district's strategic plan lets all stakeholders know where we are focusing our improvement efforts.
In the fall of 2015, Warren Township High School District 121 embarked on a strategic planning process to help guide the priorities and work for the school for the next five years.
- The process was very thorough, including a full review of WTHS demographic and performance data, as well as a comprehensive satisfaction survey in which over 2,100 students, 750 parents and 300 staff members participated.
- Additionally, a diverse committee with nearly 60 stakeholders from the school district and community met with our Board of Education over the course of three months to review the District’s mission, beliefs, and formulas for success.
- A Saturday session was held to solicit more informal recommendations from students, staff and the broader community which were considered in the overall strategic plan.
The Board of Education approved this plan on December 15, 2015, and it has been reviewed and modified as needed annually through 2022.
- As the strategic plan was modified, updated versions were available on the District 121 website.
- Also included within the plan are the initial Greatness Indicators which were identified to help bring accountability to our plan and results for our students, staff and community.