The Transportation Department provides safe and reliable transportation services to and from school, athletic events, and extracurricular activities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- General Education: Buses will pick students up 2 hours later than their regular pick-up time.- Special Education: Transportation staff will notify the parent/guardian of the student's pick-up time.- Warren Transition: Buses will pick students up 1 hour and 50 minutes later than their regular pick-up time.
- In most cases, no.
- Prior approval is needed for special circumstances.
- Please contact the Transportation office at 847-599-4787 with questions.
- Contact the O'Plaine or Almond registrar to prove residency.
- The registrar will process the required paperwork and notify Transportation that residency has been completed.
- Transportation staff will contact the parent/guardian with the student's busing information and enter it in PowerSchool. - Please allow 3 business days for processing.