2024 Summer School
Registration for the 2024 Summer School Program will open on Monday, January 22 at 7:30 am.
- Students will need their ID# to enroll
- Incoming 9th grade students received their ID#'s in information about course selection
- If you need your ID#, call 847-662-1400
Format: The 2024 Summer School format for most classes will be in-person.
- Health for incoming 9th grade students will be a self-paced online remote course.There is a one day in-person orientation at the O'Plaine Campus.
- Remediation courses and Advancement classes will be in-person only and will be six weeks in length.
- Incoming 9th grade students will be issued a Chromebook during summer school health orientation.
- Registration will be first come first served.
Location: All summer school and extended school year services are currently scheduled to take place at the O'Plaine Campus.
Tech Support: To contact our technology department during summer school, please call 847-599-4810.
- Tech help is also available at email@example.com