- Registration*: $200
- Parking**: $200
- Athletics: $200
** Student accounts must have a zero balance before parking fee payments will be accepted.
Due date: Registration and specific course fees are due by August.
- The basic registration fee includes, but is not limited to, textbooks, technology, rental of Chromebook, workbooks, paperback books, physical education, science, transportation, class supplies, student pass for entry to home athletic and activity events and most afterschool activities.
- Fee waiver applications will be available after July 1st and must be returned to the Almond campus bookkeeper to be considered for basic registration fee waiver.
How to pay: Student fees are visible on the “Balance” screen in PowerSchool.
- Technology and textbook fee statements are mailed out monthly, but are not visible on your PowerSchool account.
- To pay fees, please access the eFunds link on this page. Registration fees are listed under “Student Fees”; all other fees are listed under “Optional Fees”. The student’s last name and student ID# are needed to access the account.
- Payments for yearbooks, lunch, athletic & activity fees, dance tickets and more can be made using the appropriate online portal on this page.
- In-person payments can be made by contacting your campus bookkeeper.
WTHS will waive some fees and provide no-cost meals to students if their family qualifies.
If your student receives SNAP and/or TANF benefits, please email a copy of your current benefit verification letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The benefit letter must list the effective start and end dates and all household members receiving benefits. We cannot process letters without complete information.
If you do not receive SNAP/TANF and need assistance with fees, please complete the fee waiver and free/reduced lunch applications using the links below.
- The applications are available as fillable PDFs that may be completed electronically, saved and emailed to email@example.com for submission.
- To document your income, please attach to your completed applications a copy of last year's income tax form 1040 and 2 recent paycheck stubs.
- If you are not currently employed, please review the list of accepted documents printed on the application.
- Incomplete applications cannot be approved, so please fill out all required information and attach documents to verify total household income.
- If you need assistance, please contact Cheri Conway firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-548-6837.
Application Documents will be available after July 1, 2023.