Fall Sports General Information & Requirements
Fall sports begin in August before the start of the school year. Please see below for the start dates and contact information for our coaches.
Specific information regarding tryouts can be found on the team sites located to the left in the 'Fall Sports' drop down menu.
To be eligible to try out for a sport, all student athletes must:
- Register for the sport online by going to the 'Registration and Payment' page
- Have a current physical form on file with the school nurse
- Be currently enrolled in 5 classes
- Have passed a minimum of 5 classes in the prior semester
- Be current with fees from previous athletic seasons
School Nurse Contact Information:
O'Plaine: Fax #: 847-599-4679, email@example.com
Almond: Fax #: 847-548-7171, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To participate in athletics, there is a $200 fee per sport. If your student athlete is a 3-sport athlete, the third sport fee will be waived. There is also a family max of $600.
- Participation fees are charged after students are added to a roster by a staff member.
- After the fee payment due date, students will not be eligible to compete until the fee is paid in full or the first payment has been made toward a payment plan. There are no waivers for sports fees.
- Payment plans consist of 2 payments of $100. To set up a payment plan, please contact the bookkeeper at either campus.
- Once tryouts are complete and the roster is set by the coach, you will receive email notification that you may log in to your family account and pay.
- Athletes with outstanding fees from a prior sport will not be cleared to try out for another sport or purchase Homecoming, Turnabout or Prom Dance tickets until all fees are paid in full.
Contact Information & Start Dates
Sport Head Coach
Fall Athletic Start Dates
Cheerleading Dana Lainio Monday, August 8, 2022 Boys Cross Country Brett Heimstead Monday, August 8, 2022 Girls Cross Country Jacob Buddell Monday, August 8, 2022 Football Bryan McNulty Monday, August 8, 2022 Boys Golf Dave Zaban Monday, August 8, 2022 Girls Golf Leigh Ann Mondrawickas-Boncher Monday, August 8, 2022 Boys Soccer Jason Ahonen Monday, August 8, 2022 Girls Swimming & Diving Samantha Korstanje Monday, August 8, 2022 Girls Tennis Vince DeSecki Monday, August 8, 2022 Girls Volleyball Yun Chen Monday, August 8, 2022