Returning WTHS Students & Incoming Freshmen from Our Feeder Schools
Log in to your Parent PowerSchool account: **If you cannot remember your PowerSchool parent username or password, click on “Having trouble signing in?” on the PowerSchool login screen and follow the instructions.
- Select “forms” on the left hand side of the screen
- Select the “enrollment” tab
- Complete forms A - I
Click here to begin the online registration process. Click here to pay the 2022-2023 registration fee.
Complete Proof of Residency Online:
- Incoming freshmen, students with a change of address, families who are registering using a residency affidavit, and District selected families only - Upload proof of residency documents within the online registration forms, specifically Form H: Proof of Residency. Proof of residency requirements
- If you have trouble uploading documents to the online forms in PowerSchool, first please try clearing your cache and cookies and try again. If you are still having trouble, you can email all three items to firstname.lastname@example.org (O’Plaine 9th & 10th) or email@example.com (Almond students 11th & 12th). Be sure to include your student’s name(s) in the email.
- Uploaded/emailed residency forms are subject to school approval. If there are any complications with your proof of residency, you will be contacted by a school employee.
Online registration is complete when:
- All forms have been submitted and approved. (You are able to review the status of your forms from the enrollment tab. To the right of each form title you will see “submitted” (green leaf), “pending” (yellow leaf) or “empty” (blue leaf) to indicate form completion. If you see any blue leaves, please return to that form and complete.
- Your proof of residency, if required, has been uploaded, delivered to your campus of attendance, or emailed. firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- You have received a confirmation email from school personnel approving the forms and residency.