• If you are a current student (graduating 2023-2026) or a 2023 early graduate, please do NOT request your transcripts through Parchment.  See the information below.

    Official Transcripts Official transcripts are signed and sealed in an envelope or sent through a secure electronic portal by the registrars or counselors.  Only official transcripts can be used for college applications.  Official transcripts for a college application can be requested using your Maia Learning or Common App account.  Click here for a quick tutorial of how to request a transcript using Maia Learning and Common App.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        CLASS OF 2023 - please note - once you have committed to a college you will need to send a copy of your final transcript to that institution using your Maia Learning or Common App account.  Final transcripts will be mailed or sent through Maia Learning or Common App as soon as grades are posted to your transcript.  This will happen sometime during the first or second week in June.  Please do not use Parchment to order your final transcripts.

    Unofficial Transcripts  Unofficial transcripts can be given directly to you.  Unoffficial transcripts are helpful for good student discounts with your car insurance or when you are applying to a Self-Reported Academic Record (SRAR) school for reference or when talking to a college admissions official about potential courses or past academic performance.  Unofficial transcripts cannot be used to apply to a university. 

    Seniors are able to download a copy of their unofficial transcript through their Maia Learning account.  Instructions on how to do this can be found here.  If you are having trouble with this process, please contact your counselor or email Mrs. Salmi (jsalmi@wths.net) or Mrs. Matias (kmatias@wths.net) at the Almond Campus or Mrs. Thedorf (cthedorf@wths.net) at the O'Plaine campus.

    Scholarships  If you need an official transcript for a scholarship, please click here for the request form.   

    College Application and Transcript FAQs 

    • What if I have more questions?  Check out this FAQ to answer most of your college application questions. If you still have questions, contact your guidance counselor or Mrs. McGahan in Student Services.