Withdrawals/Transferring Out

  • If you are planning on moving out of the district, please fill out the Google Form in the link below.  Once complete, your campus registrar will contact you with additional information.  You must withdraw from Warren before you can enroll in another school.  

    Things you will need to withdraw/transfer out:

    1. Your new address
    2. The name and location of your new school
    3. A copy of your driver's license or state ID
    4. Complete this Google Form 

Registrar Contacts