New/Transfer Students - Welcome to Warren Township High School and the Gurnee, Illinois Area
**Before beginning this registration process, please contact your previous high school or middle school to withdraw.** Once you have withdrawn, complete our pre-registration process by clicking on the "Student Registration" button at the bottom of this page. (Please do not use punctuation in your address.)
Registration Packet, Welcome Letter and FAQ
Registration Packet, Welcome Letter and FAQ in Spanish
Upon submission of your pre-registration, a staff member will review your information to confirm your address is in our district. Once pre-approved, you will receive an email with login information to create a parent PowerSchool account.
Once you receive your temporary login information, please create your account and log in.
- Select “forms” on the left-hand side of the screen
- Select the “enrollment” tab.
- Complete forms A - I.
Complete Proof of Residency Online:
- Upload proof of residency within the online registration forms in PowerSchool, specifically Form H: Upload Proof of Residency Documents. Proof of residency requirements
- If you have trouble uploading documents to the online forms, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org (O’Plaine 9th & 10th) or email@example.com (Almond 11th & 12th). Be sure to include your student’s name in the email.
- Uploaded/emailed residency forms are subject to school approval. If there are any complications with your proof of residency, you will be contacted by a school employee.
Once your registration is submitted, one of our registrars or counselors will contact you to complete the registration process, including course selection.
**If your student attended WTHS at either campus previously or completed 8th grade at Woodland, Viking, River Trails, St. Patrick, or Millburn Middle Schools, and/or have left our district and are now returning to our district, please contact your campus registrar before continuing.
Click the button below to begin your pre-registration.