Address Change Information

  • Moving within the district
    If you are a parent/guardian of a current student and have changed your address within the district, you will need to provide proof of residency using the same criteria as the annual proof of residency required each summer.  For a complete list of acceptable items to prove residency, please click here.

    1. Gather one item from Category I (such as a mortgage statement, tax bill or signed and dated lease)  If you are providing a lease, please supply the pages that show name, address, terms, occupants and the completed signature page.

    2. Gather two items from Category II (such as a utility bill, driver's license or current vehicle registration) with your name and new address on it.    

    3. Email proof of residency items directly to your campus' registrar along with your name, your student's name and your student's ID number.  If you have multiple students at multiple campuses, please include each student's name and ID number in your email.

    Moving to a new school
    If you are moving outside of the district, please click here.  

    District Residency Requirements

    Registrar Grades 9-10      O'Plaine Campus     Christy Thedorf    847-599-4761 
    Registrar Grades 11-12    Almond Campus      Jennifer Salmi  847-548-6740