This Curriculum guide is intended to assist students and parents in making educational decisions about their high school programs.
- Students should plan their high school programs with the help of their parents and Student Services team.
- The Curriculum Guide provides information about graduation requirements, grades, student services, support programs and other areas of interest.
- The Curriculum Guide provides detailed information for courses offered at Warren Township High School.
- Course information provided includes
- Length of course
- Number of credits earned for the course
- Prerequisites, if any
- Course level (College Core, College Prep, Honors, Dual Credit, Advanced Placement)