Any organization may request to use our facilities by submitting an electronic building use request at least 10 working days prior to the event.
- Requests made by an outside organization with less than 10 days notice may not be approved.
- This allows time to complete a Facility Use Agreement, receive proof of insurance and notify all parties concerned.
- Requests must be made by an officer of the organization that carries liability insurance for the event.
All facility requests are made online. Use the Online Reservation System to request facility rentals.
- Please upload proof of insurance as a PDF document or a JPG graphic file and click submit.
- Once a request has been approved, an electronic contract will be emailed to the requester.
- Please sign the electronic contract with the PIN you created in your account.
- To check for potential availability, please visit our Facility Calendar.
Use of all facilities is subject to availability and administrative review.
- At times, a space that may appear available will not be approved for use.
- Facility use by outside organizations will not be granted or approved until current liability insurance is on file.