2021-2022 Student Parking Application
Any student interested in purchasing a parking permit must fill out an application online prior to May 21. The link to the application is posted below.
Parking availability is on a first come first serve basis, determined by the time of submission of the parking permit application.
Once the application process is completed, additional communication will follow prior to July 1st, 2021.
Student Parking Information for Hybrid Schedule
Overall student attendance will be limited to approximately 25% on campus per day during hybrid learning. There will be no charge for parking during hybrid learning. Parking will be FREE. We are asking students not to carpool with other students that do not reside within their household due to the increased safety risks of being in close proximity. Family members should travel together to minimize contact with other students in compliance with social distancing guidelines.
Parking Regulations: I understand that along with the privilege of parking at Warren, I am subject to the following policies and procedures concerning vehicle operations:
- Violation of truancy, Tardy and/or Discipline Policy may result in suspension/loss of parking privileges.
- Parking does not guarantee you a reserved parking space; it gives you the privilege to park on school grounds during school hours.
- Students must park in area designated for student parking only.
- The student parking areas are the parking lot by the flagpole, next to the softball fields and the lot adjacent to the B1 entrance doors at Almond.
- The student parking areas are located in the South Lot only near the football field at O'Plaine.
- Students parking in the staff lot, spaces reserved for visitors, or no parking areas may permanently lose parking privileges or be ticketed and/or towed at the owner's expense. (Wildwood Service 847-223-2222)
- Improper operation of the vehicle on school grounds will result in the loss of parking privilege.
- All students will obey directives of security and staff in the parking lot.
- Students may not go to their cars at any time during the school hours without permission from the Deans’ office.
- The speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- All motorcycles, scooters, etc. must follow the Parking Regulations for automobiles and park in designated areas.
- Warren Township High School is not responsible for damage or theft while vehicles are on school grounds.
- Any vehicle on school grounds is subject to search by school authorities and law enforcement personnel working with them.
Parent Drop Off
O'Plaine Student Drop Off and Pick Up Map
Almond Student Drop Off and Pick Up Map