2022-2023 Student Parking Application
Students who have outstanding fees on their accounts (books, electronics, lunch, or unpaid registration fees) will not be eligible to purchase a permit until those fees are paid in full, but are still able to purchase daily temporary parking tags for $10/day (cash).
There are no fee waivers for parking and no payment plans are offered. If you have additional questions, refer to the FAQ page.
Students attending ALMOND Campus in Fall 2022: 2022-2023 ALMOND CAMPUS PARKING APPLICATION
Students attending O'PLAINE Campus in Fall 2022: 2022-2023 O'PLAINE CAMPUS PARKING APPLICATION
Still have questions? See the FAQ page or contact:
ALMOND Campus 847-548-6646 firstname.lastname@example.org
O'PLAINE Campus 847-599-4772 email@example.com
Student Parking Information
Parking Regulations: Parking is a privilege, not a right. I understand that, along with the privilege of parking at Warren, I am subject to the following policies and procedures concerning vehicle operations:
- All students must have either a parking permit or a temporary parking tag to park in the student lots.
- Violation of truancy, tardy and/or discipline policy may result in suspension/loss of parking privileges.
- Parking does not guarantee you a reserved parking space; it gives you the privilege to park on school grounds during school hours.
- Students must park in areas designated for student parking only.
- The student parking areas are the parking lot by the flagpole, next to the softball fields and the lot adjacent to the B1 entrance doors at Almond.
- The student parking areas are located in the South Lot only near the football field at O'Plaine.
- Students parking in the staff lot, spaces reserved for visitors, or no parking areas may permanently lose parking privileges or be ticketed and/or towed at the owner's expense. (Wildwood Service 847-223-2222)
- Improper operation of the vehicle on school grounds will result in the loss of parking privilege.
- All students will obey directives from security and staff in the parking lot.
- Students may not go to their cars at any time during school hours without permission from the Deans’ office.
- Students may NOT sit in vehicles during school hours.
- The speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- All motorcycles, scooters, etc. must follow the Parking Regulations for automobiles and park in designated areas.
- Warren Township High School is not responsible for damage or theft while vehicles are on school grounds.
- Any vehicle on school grounds is subject to search by school authorities and law enforcement personnel working with them.
- Any vehicle entering school property is subject to search by school authorities and law enforcement personnel working with them.
- Parking permits/temp tags are not transferrable.
Parent Drop Off
O'Plaine Student Drop Off and Pick Up Map