The Instructional Services Department designs our learning programs to maximize the potential of every student.
WTHS is a comprehensive high school that offers a wide range of course selection for our students.
Key responsibilities of the Instructional Services Department include:
- Oversee Curriculum and Educational Technology departments
- Facilitate curriculum development to ensure District course offerings meet the needs of all students
- Coordinate the integration of instruction and technology district-wide
- Coordinate and provide staff development
- Implement annual student assessments
- Support and improve At-Risk and English learner programming
- Analyze student performance data
- Maintain textbook inventory
- Coordinate online instructional resources
- Facilitate grant reporting