The Student Services Department assists students as they mature and develop during their high school career.
- Student Service personnel consists of counselors, deans, social workers, college and career counselors, nurses and psychologists.
- All members of the department strive to enable all students to meet their potential by assisting, teaching and encouraging students to be productive and responsible citizens, make appropriate self-directed academic and career plans, and foster social and emotional growth and a respect for and understanding of others.
Key responsibilities include:
- School Counselors, Nurses, Social Workers, Psychologists and Deans
- Special Education
- Athletics and Activities
- 504 Plan Administration
- Student Assistance Programming
- Student Discipline and Attendance
- Health Services