The Superintendent’s Office provides support and direction for Warren’s students, staff and community.
We strive to serve our Board of Education and all of Warren’s stakeholders.
We are responsible for the administration and management of the District in accordance with school board policies and directives and State and federal law.
Key responsibilities of the Superintendent's Office include:
- Facilitate the Board of Education
- Coordinate and implement the District’s strategic plan
- Oversee the District's policies and procedures
- Guide our District management team on the education of our students
- Process Freedom of Information requests
- Manage the District’s Records Retention Program
- Communicate with the media and public relations