The mission of the Fine Arts Department at Warren Township High School is to provide our students with an environment that fosters the universal need for self-expression through the performing and visual arts. Essential to our mission is fostering creativity, camaraderie, independence, critical thinking, and a willingness to take risks in artistic endeavors.
The WTHS Fine Arts Department believes in developing the following core values:
- Confidence in self-expression
- A lifelong appreciation for the fine arts
- Critical thinking skills and the development of big ideas
- Improve and develop performance skills
- Participation in the arts outside of the classroom