Business Services and Operations effectively manages and allocates the District’s financial resources to ensure student success.
- We support the mission of Warren Township High School District 121.
- We ensure commitment to continuous improvement of all components of the education organization.
- We are stewards of long-term financial health through comprehensive multi-year planning.
- We are committed to being good financial stewards for our community.
- We work to provide transparency of information to our taxpayers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Financial reporting to the Board of Education
- Annual financial audit
- Preparation of the annual budget
- Risk management
- Investing and borrowing funds
- Payroll process
- Payment of all District bills
- Collection and recording of all District revenue including student fees
- Management of food services and transportation
- Oversight of construction, facility projects and technology
- Bidding process