The mission of the Industrial Technology Department is to prepare all students for the future with high-tech, employable skills.
Our curriculum has direct ties to industry and many courses are eligible for articulated and dual college credit.
Beyond the classroom we strive to provide opportunities for our students to further utilize their talents and the skills learned in the classroom.
- Our programs are project based.
- This allows students to work with their minds and their hands as they think, design, build and discover.
- We do this through clubs and activities, the service of making products for the school, community outreach programs, jobs and internships with local businesses, as well as competitions.
Clubs and Organizations
- FIRST Robotics
- Student Engineering Solutions (SES)
- Print Club
- Industrial Tech Club
- Woodworker’s Career Alliance (WCA)