The Spring season begins on February 15, 2021.
Specific information regarding tryouts can be found on the team sites located to the left in the 'Spring Sports' drop down menu.
To be eligible to try out for a sport, all athletes must:
- Register for the sport online by going to the 'Registration and Payment' page
- Have a current physical form on file with the school nurse
- Be currently enrolled in 5 classes
- Have passed a minimum of 5 classes in the prior semester
- Be current with fees from previous athletic seasons
School Nurse Contact Information:
O'Plaine: Fax #: 847-599-4679
Almond: Fax #: 847-548-7171
- To participate in athletics, there is a $240 fee per sport. If your student athlete is a 3-sport athlete, the third sport fee will be waived.
- Participation fees are charged after students are added to a roster by a staff member.
- Students will not be eligible to compete until payment has been made either in full or a payment is made toward a payment plan.
- Payment plans consist of 2 payments of $120. To set up a payment plan, please contact the bookkeeper at either campus.
- Once tryouts are complete, and the roster is set by the coach, you will be sent an email regarding participation fees.
- Students will not be eligible to compete until a payment is made by the deadline.
- Athletes with outstanding fees from a prior sport will not be cleared to try out for another sport or purchase Homecoming, Turnabout or Prom Dance tickets until all fees are paid in full.
Contact Information & Start Dates
IHSA Start Dates
Badminton Brett Heimstead Monday, February 15, 2021 Boys Basketball Jon Jasnoch Monday, February 15, 2021 Girls Basketball John Stanczykiewicz Monday, February 15, 2021 Football Bryan McNulty Monday, February 15, 2021 Boys Soccer Jason Ahonen Monday, February 15, 2021 Girls Volleyball Yun Chen Monday, February 15, 2021 Boys Water Polo Richard Whelan Monday, February 15, 2021 Girls Water Polo Sarah Zink Monday, February 15, 2021