Registration 2019-20 School Year
****ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR RETURNING AND FEEDER STUDENTS HAS BEGUN****
There are two steps to complete your student’s registration for the 2019-20 school year:
Step 1: You were sent an email in May with instructions on completing the online pre-registration process for your student(s).
- Update Student Information: The emailed instructions described how to log into the online pre-registration site so that you could update your student’s demographic information, electronically sign for the Student/Parent Handbook and access any other necessary forms that require an electronic signature, as well as pay registration fees. If you haven't already done so, you are able to access the online registration process, similar to past years, through the parent portal in PowerSchool.
- Click here to log into your PowerSchool parent account using your parent username and password. The registration portal link, 2019-2020 Online Registration, will be on the bottom left hand side of the screen. If you cannot remember your PowerSchool parent username or password, click on “Having trouble signing in?” on the PowerSchool login screen and follow the instructions. You will not be able to access PowerSchool Registration through the mobil app.
- A limited amount of computers will be available during walk-in registration. To save time during walk-in registration, we strongly encourage completing the online pre-registration process prior to arriving at walk-in registration.
- After updating demographic information, electronically signing for the Student/Parent Handbook and any other necessary forms that require an electronic signature, a fee payment screen will be available.
It is required that you select one of three options to pay registration fee:
- Credit Card
- Electronic Check
Selecting credit card or electronic check will allow you to pay the registration fee immediately through the online registration site.
Selecting Cash/Check allows you to pay the registration fee at a later time. If you select the Cash/Check option, you must complete payment through the online fee payment site. Your last opportunity to pay all fees will be during walk-in registration by visiting the lines at the cashier stations.Click here to pay additional fees, if any, for your student; such as parking, driver’s education, past due fees, etc.
Step 2: July 30, 31 and August 1, 2019, complete the walk-in registration/proof of residency process.
- Attend walk-in registration at your 2019-20 campus of attendance: You will need to provide proof of residency. Students can take their yearbook/ID photo, pick up their schedule, bus route, locker assignment, and Chromebook/textbooks/parking permits (if applicable). All medical forms you may need to complete can also be turned in at this time. Your registration is not complete until you complete the walk-in process.
click here to view the registration packet with important dates, times, fees, etc.
If you are a student from Woodland, Millburn, Viking, River Trail, Prairie Crossing or St. Patrick's schools, you are considered a returning student. Please follow the returning student instructions above. DO NOT register as a new family.
***Do you have a new address?? Contact the registrar at your respective campus ASAP to update your address. DO NOT wait until walk-in registration.***
New families 2019-2020: Click here for more information.
New students to the district registering for the 2019-2020 school year must make an appointment with the registrar.